Friday 30 November 2012

OPI Haul!

 Hey everyone! I got my OPI nail polishes in the mail yesterday so I thought I would share what ones I got.
 
Left to Right: You Glitter be Good to Me, Charged up Cherry, I Eat Mainely Lobster, I Think in Pink, Do you Lilac it?, Don't Pretzel my Buttons, The "It" Colour, Golden Eye, Warm and Fozzie, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Here Today Aragon Tomorrow.

 Left to Right: You Glitter be Good to Me, Charged up Cherry, I Eat Mainely Lobster, I Think in Pink.
 
Left to Right: Do you Lilac it?, Don't Pretzel my Buttons, The "It" Colour, Golden Eye.
 
Left to Right: Warm and Fozzie, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Here Today Aragon Tomorrow.
 
I got all these nailpolishes from MBeautyLounge (http://www.mbeautylounge.com/). This website is cheap as chips but the shipping literally takes forever (about 6-7 weeks). I have bought from them twice, both times they didn't send me one of my polishes and I had to chase them up about getting a refund. I still feel like this website is worth it because of how cheap it is though!
 
Gemma x
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have I mainly eat lobster :) awesome haul!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mishelle!! This is my second bottle of it haha, my favourite polish!

      Delete