Sunday 16 December 2012

Another Nonparielboutique Haul!

Hey guys, today I'm going to be sharing a haul from Nonparielboutique, one of my favourite online makeup shops!
 
 
I got all NYX products bar one because they were 25% off at the time!
 
Left to Right Back to Front:
NYX Glitter Powder in Silver, NYX Glitter Crystal Liner in Crystal Pink, NYX Glitter Crystal Liner in Crystal Champagne, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Toyko, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude, Lavender, Blackbean, NYX Lipliner in Coral, NYX Long Lip Pencil in Plush Red.
 
Left to Right, Back to Front:
Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Palette, NYX 5 Colour Eyeshadow Palette in I Dream of St. Maarteen, NYX Blush in Expresso, Spice, NYX Mosaic Blush in Rosey.
 
So that's all I got this time but I will most probably be making another order on this website sometime soon because not only does it sell brands we can't get in Australia (ELF, NYX, Wet 'n' Wild etc) it also sells them and very similar prices to the US and shipping is fairly cheap and fast!
 
Have a great day!
Gemma x
   
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think of the Nyx blushes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good, I have 4 of the square shaped ones now so maybe I'll swatch and review my collection!

    ReplyDelete