Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pastel NOTD!

Hey guys :) Just a quick post today because I'm going to work soon. This is a nail of the day which features a pastel base with a slanted silver french tip! I got inspiration from a video I saw ages ago where a black base and white tip was used!
 
 
The minty base is using one of my newest nail polishes that I wrote about here. It's called After Dinner Mint and it's so gorgeous! I painted 2 coats of this colour on in the morning and that night I stuck a piece of tape firmly on my nail in a slanted position and then painted one coat of Rimmel's silver nail polish called Your Majesty. I highly recommend waiting at least 1 or 2 hours after you've painted your base colour before you go ahead and stick your tape on. I have tried this before after only waiting 20-30 minutes and it was a disaster!
 
 
Hope this NOTD has inspired some of you guys to add a twist to your usual 1 colour manicure!
 
Gemma x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment