Saturday 3 November 2012

Review: Australis Face-O-Holic Kit!

Morning everyone :) I wanted to get this post up ASAP. It's a review of the Australis Face-O-Holic Kit in Touch and Glow. It's limited edition and is currently in Target's bargain bins for 5 bucks as they are trying to get rid of it! Here's what it looks like:
 

This is what the packaging looks like on the outside.
 
 
 
And this is what the kit looks like! First off, it's freaking huge. I should have done a comparison photo but this compact is almost as big as my face! It contains a whopping 45g of product! The Face-O-Holic kit comes with a Paparazzi Perfect Blush in the colour Flash It, a pressed powder in the colour deep natural and an illuminator on the end. One thing I love about this product is the ratio is fantastic. The compact is divided so that you get a tonne of pressed powder, and then a smaller portion of the blush and illuminator. Obviously you would go through a lot more of the pressed powder than the other 2 because powder goes over you're whole face, blush and highlighter go just on the cheeks!
 
 
The left side blush is really gorgeous. I love how it's marbled because you can dip in the middle of the pan, or on the top and get a completely different blush colour every time. It's really pigmented and stays on a good amount of time, I haven't noticed fading. It is shimmery though, which some people may not like!
 
The pressed powder is quite nice. I do prefer my Rimmel Stay Matte as I feel it keeps me matte for longer (I get an oily nose and chin). In saying this I do think it's good. Would I buy it separately once I use up the one in the kit - no, but I still will happily use up everything in the pan!
 
The highlighter is probably the stand out of this palette. It's so stunning. It's a shimmery white colour with freaking awesome pigmentation. This is something I would buy separately but I don't think it's available on it's own unfortunately!
 
Blush, Pressed Powder, Highlighter
 
This palette is incredible! When it came out a few months ago it retailed at $20 and if I had of seen it then I would have 100% paid the 20 bucks to get it. However I'm glad I didn't see it then because I got it for $5 a couple of days ago! Hopefully there are still some left in Target's bargain bins in the beauty section because they are a steal! Goodluck finding one!
 
Gemma x
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment