Tuesday 23 October 2012

Review: Wet 'n' Wild Colour Icon Blush in Heather Silk

Hey everyone!! This post is my first review, and it's going to be on my favourite blush of the moment - Heather Silk by Wet 'n' Wild! I got this blush several days ago on Friday, and have since worn it all 4 consecutive days.
 
Heather Silk is a gorgeous bright pink which is completely matte. I don't have very many matte blushes which is why I am obsessed with this at the moment. I really like that it's matte because I love wearing highlighter but dislike wearing it with a shimmery blush as I feel like it's too much. This blush looks pretty natural IF you apply it lightly. I barely tap my brush in the pan and then wipe it off on the back of my hand before applying it with my Sigma duo fibre brush. It is seriously so pigmented. It also stays all day. I wore this to work from 8:30-5:30 today and it stayed fairly vibrant 9 hours later.
 
The only downside to this blush is the stupid packaging! Half the container is a little spot for the horrid brush they put in with it. It makes the container twice as big than it needs to be which really isn't ideal. However this is the only downfall to the blush, the pros highly outweigh the negatives.
 
Heather Silk contains 4g of product and retails for $3 (not joking) off Nonparielboutique ( http://www.nonpareilboutique.com/) . 100% recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment