Wednesday 24 October 2012

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses!

Hey guys! Today I'm going to review my favourite lipglosses, Revlon's Super Lustrous glosses!

Shine City, Coral Reef, Pink Afterglow, Firecracker, Pearl Plum, Nude Lustre
 
I got my first one (Pink Afterglow) from the Priceline Beauty Bag back in April of this year, and at this stage my lips were still quite allergic to lip products so I decided not to use it. However over the last few months my lips have gotten so much better and I can now wear most lip products without a reaction. This prompted me to pull out this lipgloss and try it. I loved it so much that it stayed in my handbag for a couple of months straight! It was so amazing I had to buy more, however I wasn't keen on the price tag. So when I was browsing Myer on my lunch break a few weeks ago I found an amazing box gift set of 5 of these lipglosses for 39.95! That's $109 worth of lipgloss for 40 bucks! Incredible!
 
Shine City, Coral Reef, Pink Afterglow, Firecracker, Pearl Plum, Nude Lustre
 
 
The formula of these lipglosses is incredible. It applies so smoothly and opaquely, with the only exceptions being Shine City (obviously because it's clear) and Firecracker which is quite sheer. All the other glosses apply a really good amount of colour on the lips that you could just put them on without a lipstick and still have gorgeous lips! They don't feel dry on my lips, and they stay a couple of hours before they kind of disappear. The packaging is also a stand out. They look very fancy with the black and gold top and clear tube so you can easily see which colour you are using. 
 
Pink Afterglow, my first and my favourite!
 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses retail for $21.95 for 18ml of product and can be purchased from Priceline, Target, Big W, Myer and other such places and chemists! I highly recommend them, however I also highly recommend you wait for a sale at one of these places such as a buy one get one free sale! I also highly recommend buying the Myer 5 lipgloss set whilst it's still out! Thanks for reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment